Though any IAS aspirant may opt for an Online IAS Coaching Institution in order to prepare for the IAS Exam, there are many who find the online mode of preparation more suitable than the traditional classroom coaching.
It would not be improper to say that Online IAS coaching institutions have made it feasible for all to prepare for the IAS Exam.
Why does an Online IAS Coaching score an edge over the traditional one?
A traditional coaching institution for the preparation of IAS Exam requires the students to attend classes regularly. The quality of the coaching provided at these institutions is of course quite competent. At times, you will find it almost flawless.
And it is not illogical that huge crowds of the IAS aspirants should be moving to Delhi year after year only to avail of the coaching at a good regular coaching academy.
But not all are fortunate enough to move to Delhi and join the regular class room coaching. Thus, the online IAS Coaching institutions make it feasible for all to prepare for the Exam without leaving their home towns.
Who should opt for the Online IAS Coaching?
There are many who cannot attend the regular coaching sessions due to various circumstances in their life. If you have been facing any of the problems as listed below, Online IAS Coaching is meant for you.
- A Full Time Job: If the major part of your day is occupied by a full time job and you cannot resign from the same, it is advisable to join an online IAS coaching institution. Doing so would allow you to prepare for the IAS Exam at your own leisure.
The online IAS coaching would allow you to continue with your job as well as prepare for the IAS Exam. You may prepare for the impending Exam in the early mornings or late at the nights, as you find convenient.
2. Housewives: A housewife has to shoulder a number of responsibilities when it comes to look after home and family. It simply may not be possible to spare quite a few hours every day to attend the coaching sessions at a regular institution. Besides, she would need quite some time to travel to and reach back home.
As a result, most of the house wives feel at ease by opting for the online IAS coaching institutions. The online coaching allows her to prepare for the IAS Exam without leaving home. She can study online whenever she can manage some free time.
3. What if the circumstances make it impossible to leave the home town and move to Delhi? Many a times, it’s simply not possible to leave the home town and move to Delhi to prepare for the IAS Exam. Not all girls are allowed to do the same by their family elders. Besides, at times, the sons too are too obliged to shoulder the family responsibilities that they do not find it possible to move to the capital even temporarily to prepare for the Exam. The online IAS coaching institutions come to the rescue of all and allow them to prepare without visiting the regular classroom coaching.
4. It is economically viable: The online coaching institution do not charge as much as the regular classroom IAS coaching institutions do. Thus, the online institutions make it economically viable for all the candidates who do not find it feasible to join a regular classroom coaching institution because of the hefty sum of fee.
Moreover, when an IAS aspirant leaves home to visit Delhi for the sake of preparation for the IAS Exam, he has to manage his budget to pay for a number of expenses. Apart from the accommodation, he is required to pay for his meals, the travelling fare to reach and come back from the coaching institution, and many other expenses that might not have come across his mind earlier while leaving his home town.
However, joining an online IAS coaching institution allows him to stay at home and prepare for the Exam. Thus, he is saved from spending on many requirements. So, the online IAS coaching proves to be economical at many platforms when you compare it with the regular classroom coaching.
5. A boon for those who prefer self study: Many students prefer self study over attending the regular classroom coaching sessions. As a result, they find the online mode of preparing for the IAS Exam preferable over the offline one that requires them to attend the classes regularly.
But, make it a point not to waste your time over any diversions. You would find a lot of study material across the web to prepare for the Exam, apart from what the online IAS coaching institution chosen by you offers.
You may be extremely fond of self study. But do not allow your attention to be diverted from the syllabus prescribed by UPSC. It is not an easy task to prepare the syllabus prescribed for CSE with perfection or even near perfection. Besides, you would be needing quality time to make the revisions. Thus there is no time for any kind of diversions from the syllabus.
Follow the syllabus whole heartedly. Read selectively and revise frequently.
However, it should not be forgotten that there is always a flipside of the picture. If you want to optimize the advantages of joining an online IAS coaching institution and minimize the disadvantages, it would be preferable that you do not opt for the coaching institution in a hurry. If you want to at par with the entire competition (and most of the IAS aspirants still join the regular classroom coaching institutions), choose the online IAS coaching institution after making all the relevant considerations only.
Moreover there is a famous saying that says that haste makes waste. If you do not want your efforts for the preparation for the IAS Exam to be a great waste, then do not choose the online IAS coaching institution for yourself in haste.