For most students and working professionals, pursuing an online MBA is a great way of keeping their jobs and obtaining a professional degree at the same time. While regular MBAs are often seen as better choices over their online counterparts, online MBAs bring many advantages to the table that can’t be ignored.
In today’s fast-paced world, every minute of your time is valuable and should be put to productive use. In this scenario, online MBAs are an attractive option to gain an executive business degree at a fraction of the cost of a regular one. Online MBAs also provide the flexibility to maintain an active work and social life while you are getting an education.
If you are interested in a foreign qualification, you should add Canada to your list of prospective countries to pursue an MBA. This blog can act as an insight into the benefits of pursuing an online MBA from Canada and the potential cost of the degree. Let’s get started!
Why should you pursue your online MBA from Canada?
When it comes to business education, Canada is one of the top countries preferred by international students to do their MBAs. In fact, according to a recent survey by the Financial Times, six Canadian MBA programmes were rated among the top 100 in the world.
Here are a few advantages of pursuing an online MBA programme in Canada.
- Huge career prospects: Canada offers diverse employment opportunities for its MBA graduates. Major MNCs like Deloitte, Google, Amazon and Siemens hire MBA graduates from Canada every year. A few career positions include senior product managers, forecasting managers, and business analysts.
- A world class education system: Canada boasts of a highly developed education system that recognises the value of vocational and practical skills and co-curricular abilities in addition to gaining subject knowledge. Hence, an online MBA from this country can help in your personal development in addition to upgrading your professional skills.
- Globally valued qualifications: Since Canada is one of the highly developed nations like the UK or the US, a degree from here is highly valued across the world. Pursuing an online MBA from Canada can fast-track your career prospects in any industry of your choice.
- Exposure to diverse cultures: Since Canadian degrees are preferred throughout the world, enrolling in an online MBA programme from a Canadian university can allow you to interact with fellow students from different parts of the world. This can broaden your horizon and improve your sensitivity towards new cultures.
- Ease of immigration: Canada is a great country to live and work after the completion of your MBA. Applying for a work visa or permanent residency is comparatively easier if you have a Canadian degree.
How much does it cost to do an online MBA in Canada?
Most Canadian universities provide affordable tuition fee options for online and regular MBA courses. According to canadianbusiness.com, the average tuition fee for an online MBA programme can range between CAD 15,000 to CAD 40,000, depending on the specialisation you choose and the university offering the course.
However, pursuing an online MBA can eliminate the need for spending on moving to a foreign city and expenses on food and accommodation.
Online MBA courses from Canada can be an affordable and time-saving way of giving a boost to your career. Enroll in a Canadian MBA course online to shine in your business career.