Physics is a crucial topic for both board exams and other competitive exams. Physics is typically difficult for students who are weak in mathematics, and as a result, they do not qualify for competitive tests. This is a prevalent issue among students studying for medical exams. Around 25% of questions in medical exams come from Physics 12th grade.
Physics marks below a certain threshold can jeopardize your goal of passing the class 12 board exams. To achieve the highest results in Physics, you must exercise greater caution. Invest extra time in studying Physics, as this topic, like Mathematics, necessitates frequent practice. Create an excellent study regimen. Try to solve as many questions as possible, and get assistance from your teacher as soon as possible if you encounter any difficulties.
You must be more consistent in your preparation for the Physics board exam. Stay connected with the NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics in Hindi on a regular basis, as it is the most suggested and important book for improving your performance in this subject. To have a thorough understanding of the topics, you might consult many side-books. You must completely read NCERT books, and many questions are being posed directly from NCERT books in numerous competitive exams.
Do not spend too much time answering numerical questions. Try to pay equal attention to different derivations and theoretical concerns.
Reasons for using NCERT Books in Hindi Medium schools
For CBSE Class 12 board exams, NCERT books are the most popular option. These publications are well-known for presenting even complex topics in a clear and straightforward manner. Because the NCERT Physics book for class 12 is prepared with the current syllabus in mind, students will be able to cover the whole syllabus with the aid of the NCERT Physics class 12 PDF. As a result, all CBSE Class 12 pupils must comprehend the significance of NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics. Understanding Class 12 Physics principles is critical since this subject offers a firm basis for engineering and medical students taking competitive exams like JEE, NEET, BITSAT, and others.
There are hundreds of publications that offer NCERT books for Class 12th Physics. The NCERT books, on the other hand, are the most trusted and preferred books for CBSE students. Consider the following benefits of NCERT books for CBSE Class 12 over other books:
- NCERT books are used in most engineering and medical entrance exams in India, such as NEET, BITSAT, VITEEE, JEE Advanced, and JEE Mains.
- NCERT books are used to answer all questions in CBSE 12th board exams. Only sometimes are queries distorted.
- In the Class 12 Physics book, there are several questions at the end of each chapter that assist students to practice more and answer the twisted questions posed in the tests.
- These books are self-contained, not just in terms of passing the board test, but also in terms of achieving outstanding grades.
- NCERT books are compiled and authored by well-known and experienced authors who have a thorough understanding of the subject matter.
- The principles are given in a straightforward manner.
The best tips to prepare for Physics in Hindi medium school
- The NCERT textbook, which covers the whole class 12 Physics subject, is strictly followed in the Physics board exam. As a result, students are advised to study the NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics in Hindi.
- Important formulas should be at the students’ fingertips so that they can swiftly answer numerical inquiries.
- Students should practice each derivation at least three times so that they do not waste time on the exam.
- A drawing question, either of a graph or a device, is required on the Physics Paper. To get full marks on this question, students should focus on the important characteristics of the diagram.
- Students should spend three hours solving previous year’s class 12 physics examination papers. This will help them mentally and physically prepare for the exam.
- While studying, students should develop the practice of taking their own notes. They will write study notes for each chapter in this manner, which will aid them throughout the exam. Students will be able to retain Physics principles simply by looking at it.
- Students who struggle with math and numerical issues should focus on theoretical chapters like Communication, Electromagnetic waves, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atom, Nuclei, and Wave Optics. These chapters are entirely theoretical, and students can earn higher grades in this section. As a result, while studying, concentrate on these chapters. They can also concentrate on devices such as galvanometers, cyclotrons, potentiometers, transformers, meter bridges, and AC generators because theory is covered.
- Students should plan a daily study schedule in which they devote at least one hour to the Physics subject. Students should spend some time planning their schedules, analyzing their past preparation and identifying the topics in which they are weak and strong. This will assist students in prioritizing their board test preparation. They must stick to the study timetable, which should be time-bound. This will put positive pressure on students and encourage them to complete work more efficiently.
The more pupils practice from NCERT Books for Class 12 Physics in Hindi, the better their chances of getting good grades. Students should ensure that they have solved at least six to seven Physics class 12 papers from previous years. This will give you a better idea of the exam format and the types of questions that will be asked on the Physics paper. During the exam, students must use the time allotted for reading the question paper to plan out the order in which they will answer the questions. It is recommended that students begin with the five-point questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the full form of NCERT?
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an educational research and training organization. It is clear from the NCERT full name that it is a non-profit educational institution. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was founded in 1961 by the Ministry of Education, which is part of the Indian government. The company’s headquarters are in New Delhi, India.
Which is the easiest chapter in Physics 12?
The board has created all of the chapters based on the learning abilities of the students. However, several students found Electrostatics to be the most straightforward.
What is the significance of physics class 12 exams in Hindi medium schools?
Practical tests are just as important as academic exams. It has 30 points, which raises the overall percentage. You must keep a detailed record of your experiments and activities. To achieve good grades, prepare for the viva and create a project based on the experiment.