Instagram has already spent ten years of its life, and no one can deny its role in changing fashion imageries during the entire decade. Fashion changes every day and minute, making it just right for fashion enthusiasts to use the visual faculties of Instagram to weave their success stories. For many people in the fashion industry, Instagram is the beginning of their success and earning more money while engaging more followers. If you are planning to rev up the standard of your fashion site and drive more traffic, you should know the industry-specific strategies to get success.
According to the trends of 2020, Instagram has more young users, and half of the total users, this social networking app is below thirty-four years of age. On the whole, the entire audience of Instagram divides into fifty-one percent female and forty-nine percent male. Moreover, Instagram has stayed for a decade and heavily influences users, which shows that the international fashion brands are more likely to impact this social media network.
Structuring the fashion content
As an upcoming fashion site looking forward to engaging traffic to your website, the best you can do is restructure strategies for fashion content. What should stay on your mind is selling the standard of living of the fashion site through Instagram. Therefore, it is not the look alone that you need to sell, but mingle our fashion with a hint of creativity and flexibility.
Shoppers’ mindset has undergone a massive change as shoppers do not experience a similar excitement to shop after vowing dozens of collections on any site. Therefore, fashion stores on Instagram can benefit from showcasing individual sections of their brand on this social networking site. No wonder, the presentation of selected, professional and organized merchandise has a different story to tell when it comes to enhancing traffic through Instagram. Research reveals that over seventy percent of users develop an interest in a fashion brand once they view it on Instagram. You might wonder what can make your brand click on Instagram. Here is what you need to know.
- Features and updates about your brand
- Showcasing the mission of the brand
- Content related to lifestyle
- The inspiration behind the brand
Following the footsteps of significant fashion brands
Some of the reputed fashion brands have reiterated while narrating their success with Instagram. The approach of marketing your fashion brand through Instagram has seen more success stories during the last decade. It is hard to match the priority and potential of Instagram when it comes to generating more followers to the highest level. For several and reputed fashion brands in the market today, Instagram is the front runner as far as their social media strategy is concerned. After all, no other story relies on this extent of storytelling to drive more traffic and inspires people to flock to their site.
Understanding the success stories
Before you go ahead and plan your success story on Instagram, you can go through the points below to understand gat drive traffic to their site.
- A famous fashion sports brand focuses on sharing video content with the followers to generate traffic, which includes something for all kinds of sports enthusiasts, whether professional or people from daily lives.
- Another famous brand includes shots of customers wearing slippers of the brand amalgamated with new product updates.
- With celebrity influencers doing their rounds from fashion to food and other feeds, getting Instagram followers are the next best thing to look forward to while trying to boost your site’s traffic.
Tips from experts
Once your round of exploration is over, you have to turn your head for tips from experts when you need more enthusiasts for our site. Check the following to know what international fashion brands do to generate more likes on Instagram.
- For many brands standing up on Instagram requires a mix of fun, fashion, inspiring quotes to grab the attention of consumers instantly.
- Posting adorable pictures of fashion brands for others to relate to their success story. For instance, if you are trying to promote winter clothing items on Instagram, how about portraying a few kittens with woolen balls to let people know that they should prepare their wardrobe for winter.
- You can tag more followers with weekly tips for your fashion brand, such as wearing a leather jacket to the office on Monday.
Marketing your brand through Instagram
The visual impact your brand can create on Instagram is equivalent to the idea of a dapper. Moreover, the kind of revolution that the photo-sharing app creates makes the audience share content in a jiffy. With the stories behind the making of a brand and the progress that any brand makes can quickly generate more fans. For instance, nowadays, designers boost the idea of using hashtags to allow their audiences to engage on Instagram more enthusiastically. If you are keen to share your side of the story, online and offline, with your audience, this social media network can be looked at to maximize the opportunities.
Using pieces of the same outfit
The surging popularity of social media makes many fashion brands to rethink about the relevance of using the same outfit over and over again within a short period. Therefore, several fashion brands try to use pieces of the same outfit with other clothes to create a signature as far as staying well turned-out is concerned.
Understand the scenario
Instagram may not dominate the online fashion events, but it certainly makes much difference in the way people learn about fashion. It is not just stories and videos of the ramp walk that excite the audience any longer. However, Instagram is gradually becoming more competitive and resembling the scene of a battle. How to ensure that your message gets across the audience you are targeting? You need to know that people do not come to Instagram to view bright clothes and well-groomed people. The fashion enthusiasts are more conscious about seeing the inside story of fashion legends and how they have eliminated the hardest barriers to merge victorious.