Across India, saree is the most preferred choice for brides during the wedding. However, in certain states like Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and some other places in North India, the traditional attire for weddings has been replaced by salwar kameez. Here, it doesn’t refer to the simple traditional suit that Indian women normally wear; but it refers to the special wedding salwar suits and designer wears which are not only exquisite but elegance too.
As an Indian girl, there are 100 activities and motives to get dressed up for. Brunch with the girl gang, a meet-up with the in-legal guidelines, a dinner hosted by means of the boss or a wedding ceremony of a relative. it’s far tough to decide what to put on and how to look our fine with out repeating the appearance or the style too regularly.
Western wear no question is a faithful accomplice for lots, but it isn’t an apparel for anybody and all events. Many girls wouldn’t experience very comfortable wearing a western-style dress to a conventional circle of relatives characteristic. Many would not want to carry it to a daylight occasion and could prefer it only for the night. Come winters and the western put on loses its significance for you may not be capable of even flaunt it that nicely. So, what is the solution?
A dress for all occasions – the Salwar Kameez
If there is one apparel that may be worn equally properly to the office birthday party and a relative’s engagement, it must be the good vintage Salwar Kameez definitely. secure, swish and pretty, the Salwar Kameez is every woman’s dependable and beautiful associate. The wardrobe appears empty and incomplete with out several top pairs of Salwar Kameez. via what makes this garment so special and yet adorable to all? allow’s have a glance.
Why brides prefer salwar suits over saree
Wedding salwar suits are a common alternative to wearing heavy silk sarees which are uncomfortable in the hot summer months. They offer better coverage of the body when compared to a saree. Some of the other reasons why brides give preference to wedding salwar suits are as follows:
- Comfortable and easy to carry -The salwar suits are easier to carry and move around. The suits, unlike sarees, also don’t require time and effort in draping and pin-ups. Thus, women prefer wearing them over sarees.
- Permits effortless dancing – Many brides also choose to wear heavy party-wear indian wedding dresses or trendy party-wear Indian suits for their pre-wedding functions like Mehendi and Sangeet. Suits allow them to dance freely.
- The choice of today’s youth – With changing preferences amongst today’s youth, wedding salwar suits, latest palazzo suits and gorgeous lehenga suits are considered more fashionable and youthful compared to other Indian outfits. Many families also prefer designer wedding suits over saree or traditional wear.
- Variety – Considering the variety and trendy bridal suits available nowadays, women are more attracted to this convenient and glamorous outfit.
Wedding salwar suits are made of rich materials to give you that aristocratic look. From simple to heavy embellishments you will get many options for bridal suits. Apart from the conventional red and gold combination nowadays pastels shades are also creating a wave in the bridal wear segment. Some of the varieties you can pick from are:
- Velvet salwar suit – A designer velvet suit proves to be an ideal choice to be worn on any important social occasions including your wedding to assist you in enhancing your overall the look. The rich texture of the fabric gives you a royal feel and lends an outstanding appearance on your wedding night.
- Red embroidered Suit – Red is always a predominant colour most brides choose. If you are longing for a heavy outfit at your wedding, you should go for a silk red suit with golden embroidery work. This gives you that royal touch on your special day.
- Bridal salwar suit with intricate neck work – A simple plain single colour suit only heavy work on the neck and sleeve works excellent on the pre-wedding ceremonies. You can go for minute silver or golden work on the neckline, borders on the bottom of the suit and dupatta looks gorgeous.
- Layered bridal suit – This is the latest trend which you can try. The dual coloured layered dress normally has a plain top with a heavily designed bottom layer. This is what makes it unique. You can get an elegant look by pairing it with a palazzo or skirt.
- Anarkali bridal salwar suit – This is one of the famous wedding salwar suits. This frock-styled floor-length outfit with its Mughal touch offers you a unified look for the wedding.
So, now that you have got a basic idea on the various types of wedding salwar suits, visit our online store today. We have in store for you an endless array of latest fashion of Indian ethnic wear. All our outfits are of the greatest quality and perfect for the parties and weddings.