If you are a foodie and love going around different places looking for the best treat in the town then you are not the only one! There is no denying that every one of us has our own favorites and would love to indulge in them every once in a while.
And with technology and internet taking over every category of business, food-based businesses are no exceptions! Whether you love talking about your favorite foods, want to share recipes, or promote your restaurants and cafe’s, the easiest and effective way to do so is with an online platform.
Professional Web Designing Services Developed Strategically for Business
Anyone can click and build a website. Having an online presence is not that hard. Having a good online presence takes work. We understand how people use websites. We know what they’re looking for. We know some of the proven strategies that makes your website perform better than your competitors’.
This is where WordPress comes in. With great flexibility and advanced features aiding your requirements to create a website, millions and millions of people around the world have chosen to step up their game with WordPress.We have mentioned once again that almost everything is possible online with WordPress no matter which suitable website you wish to create. Here are some of the best WordPress themes for restaurant and food bloggers as under:
#1. Soledad (Premium)
Soledad is a multipurpose and multi-concept WordPress theme that is perfect for blogs, magazines or news-based websites. And what better thing to talk about than food? Use this as a WordPress Food blog template and create an amazing website you always wanted! It is fully responsive making sure that your website looks amazing no matter which device your users prefer to use.
- Over 2000 Home Page demos you can choose from.
- Optimized for high speed!
- Powerful WordPress Live Customizer.
- Built-in Translation.
- WPML and Polylang support for the multi-language site.
- User-friendly interface.
- One-click Installation.
#2. ColorMag Pro (Free + Premium)
When it comes to multi-purpose themes, ColorMag Pro is another stunning addition to the niche! Perfect for almost any type of websites, this WordPress food blog theme features tons of mesmerizing demos and layouts you can choose from. Built especially for blogs and magazine based websites, this theme by ThemeGrill has constantly managed to win the hearts of thousands of users!
- WooCommerce Compatible.
- Unique Posts system.
- Over 15 widget-friendly areas with over 6 custom widgets.
- Multiple color options along with Category color option.
- RTL support and Optimized.
- Boxed and wide responsive layout.
- Optimized for SEO and speed.
#3. pluto (Premium)
Pluto is a wonderful WordPress Food Blog theme that delivers an awesome platform to get your food-business started. Built on the Masonry grid style, this food blog template is also fully responsive. But don’t let the attractiveness fool you, because it is also equally competent when it comes to advanced features. So why not brag your favorite recipes or flaunt your cafe’ and restaurants right away?
- Clean and professional looking layouts.
- Smart Photoprotection option.
- Multiple ad locations.
- Sidebar and menu position variations.
- 8 different Post formats to choose from.
- Powerful admin options.
- Translation ready!
#4. Bakery (Premium)
Drafted and created to showcase your favorite delicacies and the specialties of your bakeries and cafes, Bakery is a premium WordPress food theme! With the trust of over 2000 active installs, this theme boasts the user-friendly aspect and awesome features. The boxed and wide layout blends in with your website displaying images in an attractive and appealing way!
- One Click demo import.
- Over 80 different pre-built Pages to get started.
- Over 50 custom shortcodes available.
- Powerful theme options.
- Unlimited sidebar and color options.
- Parallax support.
- Transparent Header.
#5. Jupiter (Premium)
Jupiter is a multi-purpose and flexible WordPress theme that comes with unlimited possibilities. Which means that if you are looking for something to start up your food blog or promote your restaurant, Jupiter also offers amazing options to choose from! One of the most popular and advanced and yet easy to use WordPress theme: Jupiter gives you the best online experience you can imagine!
- User-friendly and advanced Visual builder included.
- Over 160 pre-built templates to choose from.
- Powerful Edge slideshow.
- Over 100 elements with over 490 styles.
- SEO optimized with RTL support.
- 14 custom widgets.
- WooCommerce compatible.
#6. Avada (Premium)
Avada is yet another amazing WordPress multipurpose theme that you can use to create almost any type of websites. And this includes food blogs and creative and mesmerizing restaurant and cafe websites. The minimal and well-organized outlook is obviously one to keep your users hooked onto your site. The responsiveness and retina ready design makes the website surely stand out from the crowd!
- Incredibly fast and powerful Demo Importer.
- Tons of layout options to choose from.
- Various Theme Options to customize.
- User-friendly Drag and Drop Visual builder.
- Intuitive tools and elements.
- WooCommerce integrated.
- Incredible customer support.
#7. Fast Food (Premium)
Fast Food is a WordPress food blog theme or simply a WordPress food theme built for fast food, food trucks, and small restaurant websites. This template elegantly fits any device screen size whether it is mobiles, tablets or desktops. Fully customizable and user-friendly, this theme is sure to win the hearts of anyone who visits your website! Grow your business, serve more customers and promote your restaurants and cafes with Fast Food.
- Layout fully customizable.
- Menu and Header variations to choose from.
- Color options to choose from.
- Google Fonts available.
- Quick and one-click demo importer.
- Custom Icons available.
#8. FoodHunt (Free + Premium)
FoodHunt, as the name suggests, is an incredible addition to the Free WordPress Food theme collection. One of our in-house themes, we have made sure that you get an amazing experience. Start sharing your favorite places, talk about recipes or promote your business, whatever you wish for, FoodHunt gives you the flexibility to do so! And if you are looking to switch to the premium version, you can also do so easily!
- Responsive layout design.
- Awesome Slider to showcase images.
- Multiple color options and Primary Color options.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- One-click demo importer.
- Events Calendar compatible.
- Translation ready.
- Fun Facts option to increase engagement!
#9. Flash (Free + Premium)
Yet another amazing multipurpose WordPress theme, Flash can be used to create almost any type of website. This includes the food, restaurant or blog based websites. With a professional and clean interface, this theme makes sure that whatever you decide to do with Flash, your website looks stunning. Choose from the various customizing options to get the end result you craved!
- Drag and Drop Builder.
- Flash toolkit plugin included.
- Over 6 widget areas.
- Multiple color scheme option.
- Google Fonts or typography.
- Boxed and Wide Layout.
- One-click demo import.
- WooCommerce compatible.