Crypto trading is a popular way to make money on asset price changes. Crypto rate fluctuations allow one to buy assets at lower prices and sell them when the rates boost or even make a profit on small price changes.
The most often used trading strategies in the crypto market:
- Day trading. Traders take advantage of intraday price fluctuations, opening positions on buying and selling crypto many times a day. It allows them to make profits from tiny market fluctuations during the day.
- Scalping. This strategy implies frequent and intensive cryptocurrency trading, receiving a small portion of the profit from each position in 15-30 min timeframes. As a result, they get substantial profit.
- Position trading. It is long-term trading, where traders are not bound to short price fluctuations. It may be a week or month period. Traders rely on fundamental analysis and market trends.
- Swing trading. Positions are open for one day to a few weeks. It gives traders time to think about their next steps. Like position trading, swing trading does not imply spontaneous actions; thus, this is a less nervous type of trading.
- Arbitrage. Cryptocurrency prices live vary from platform to platform. It allows earning from the asset’s price difference. Traders use a couple of platforms, buying coins on the exchange that offers a lower price and transferring them to another platform where the price for the same asset is higher, then selling them and making a profit.
Now we know some strategies on how to trading in crypto currency.
The WhiteBIT exchange offers an easy-to-use interface and a variety of trading tools. You can practice different trading strategies on a White BIT demo account. It will allow you to gain needed skills and confidence in a particular strategy without fear of losing real money.
The platform supports over 400 crypto pairs and trades with fiat, providing secure storage for your investments. The exchange also offers White Blog – the resource with valuable guides on trading crypto currency.