Microsoft Outlook is the most likable email client for users but many times users face a problem in communication. And this specific error is Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0b. If this error occurs the user is not able to send the emails as this error is caused due to the wrong SMTP server settings. And, many other reasons are also responsible for this Send Receive Error in Outlook.
In this article, we are going to discuss the methods to solve this error. Follow this Article.
Causes behind MS Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0b
- Mis configured email client.
- Block access and ISP to port 25.
- It may be a DNS problem with your ISP.
- You haven’t installed Outlook properly.
- It may be a frequent virus attack on your system.
- SMTP has corrupted one of your servers.
- Unwanted access placed on port 25 by your ISP.
- Some files may get corrupted and deleted.
If you get any of the issues mentioned above then it’s caused due to the outlook error. So you have to take the right action to resolve the unknown error.
General solution to Fix MS Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0b
These are the following techniques used to fix the above error. Both the techniques are good, but we tell you a stress-free and quick fix to the error.
The troubleshooting methods fix the error manually by changes to your accounts. The following are steps:
Firstly, Restart your system
The first step you should take is – restart your computer and after that, you have to move towards the next step.
Configured your Server
You should configure your Outlook with “SMTP: My server requires authentication.” And if it’s not be connected then you have to use these steps:
- Go to the File and navigate the account settings option.
- When the account section is displayed, Select on the email menu and double Tap the email address which is creating the issue and error.
- Now, wait until you get a pop-up, and Select on the menu that shows you more options.
- Go to the outgoing server tab to submit your credentials.
- Click on My Outgoing Server requires an authentication process.
- Go towards the instructions mentioned, and enter your name and password.
When you complete the above instructions, the configuration with the SMTP server will be successful and will lead you to deal with the ports.
Change the port number
You have to use port 26 instead of 25 for SMTP. So Many ISPs are blocking port 25 to save their email clients from spam and cyber attacks.
Disable the antivirus
You have to turn off all antivirus and firewall systems for some time.
If all the above solutions fail you can use the alternate trick to solve Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0b which are following below:
- Get your port display section and change the number to 465 for the SMTP.
- And change the port number of POP3 to 995 as it is comfortable with all the windows.
- Successfully obstructed the antivirus program for some while.
- Open the run program by clicking the windows and R key.
- And Type “sfc/scannow/command” .
- Then, initialize the run program again.
- Type “cleanmgr.exe” and Click the enter key.
- Following the prompts to the disk cleaning process.
- Then, Tap on Mail>>Show profiles>>properties>>data files and enter the file name that you want to require to scan and click the start button.
- You have done all the steps, Hope your credentials are absolutely right.
- Then you are all set to Open MS Outlook and check if any error 0x800ccc0b still exists or not.
This article will help you to fix the Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0b. In this article, manual methods are mentioned. Hope this will be beneficial to you. Thanks for Reading.