Alternative medicine procures natural herbs and utilizes their therapeutic abilities in treating ailments. With the potential healing powers of raw herbs, you can easily keep the prescription drugs and their side effects at bay. When it comes to restoring fertility, natural remedies often show promising results. Naturopaths provide fertility treatments based on potential herbal constituents and their extracts.
All you need to do is incorporate the herbs and related supplements with the prescription drugs into your diet. That way, you might achieve fertility faster and for a longer duration.
Keep reading to know the top herbs that boost fertility and help in the pregnancy process upto a certain extent.
Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex Agnus-Castus)
Found primarily in the Mediterranean region, Chaste Tree possesses commendable healing properties. Owing to its therapeutics, many medical practitioners use the tinctures and oils to induce pregnancy in infertile women.
The herb contains considerable amounts of Flavonoids, Steroids, and Beta Hydroxybenzoic acid. Not only does this component help in correcting menstrual abnormalities, but it also eases out the excessive Premenstrual syndrome symptoms.
You can consume the plant extracts in the form of supplements, tinctures, or prepare your meals using the raw fruits. By influencing the hormone levels, this herb provides one of the best natural fertility treatments for the ladies out there.
- It Triggers Ovulation By Altering The Luteinizing Hormone Levels. Agnus Castus stimulates the pituitary gland to promote LH Surge and helps in inducing successful ovulatory cycles.
- Premenstrual symptoms like excessive mood swings, headache, nausea, aggression, and insomnia subside with the help of Chaste Tree Extracts. This helps in better fertility and takes care of the psychological manifestations.
Cannabis (Cannabis Indica & Cannabis Sativa)
If you think Cannabis possesses only the recreational benefits, then you’re wrong. Being widely used as a therapeutic herb, Marijuana often shows promising results. The herb contains high levels of two chemical compounds, namely Cannabidiol and Tetrahydrocannabinol. While the former helps in treating fertility, the latter might actually induce it.
With certain processes like decarboxylation, the THC content reduces to considerable levels. Decarboxylated Cannabis possesses both culinary, as well as medicinal benefits. Use the herb to treat infertility issues caused by PCOS, Low Sexual Drive, and Hormonal Imbalance. What’s even better is that it increases the level of healthy sperms.
All you need is CBD Oil prepared from Sunday Scaries to boost the fertilization and enhance the chances of conceiving.
- It Aids in Sperm Production by increasing the levels of Testosterone. Along with increased production, it maintains the proper motility and morphology of the spermatozoa.
- It Regulates The Menstrual Cycle and leads to normal cyclical changes throughout. Not only does it produce significant levels of Progesterone, but it also maintains the fertilized zygote till implantation.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Verum)
Certain culinary herbs also contain extensive medicine properties, and Cinnamon is no exception to this. Being used widely in every kitchen for preparing rolls and desserts, this plant also helps attain adequate reproductive functions. Chinese Medicine experts state that Cinnamon increases the functioning of vital organs and warms them up.
The plant primarily acts on the reproductive system to induce better hormonal stimulation, cyclical changes, and gonadogenesis. Other medical conditions like Diabetes, Septicemia, and clotting disorders undergo significant improvement with Cinnamon supplements. Not just the females, it induces proper sperm production amongst the males as well.
- It Boosts Fertility By Altering The Menstrual Cycles. It leads to increased hormonal stimulation and thereby improves the gonadal functioning.
- It Improves The Sperm Count & Motility by affecting the testosterone levels. Experts suggest that Cinnamon enhances the process of spermatogenesis.
- It Shrinks abnormal Ovarian, as well as Uterine growths. Certain medical conditions like Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, and Endometriosis might resolve with prolonged use of cinnamon extracts.
Puncture Vine (Tribulus Terrestris)
Puncturevine boasts enormous medicinal powers as it originates from warm temperate regions like North America. Due to the potential fertility boosting abilities, this herb is used extensively amongst Naturopathic Medicine. If you’re having trouble conceiving for a long time, then you must try out the Tribulus supplements available. This is because the plant contains high levels of flavonoids, flavonol glycosides, and steroidal saponins.
Other components that impact fertility and improve reproductive functioning are steroidal glycosides, furostanol saponins, and fur steroidal saponins. You might use the extracts to treat a variety of ailments like PCOS, Oligospermia, Azoospermia, and Low Libido.
- It Boosts The Sexual Drive-by directly influencing the hormone levels. That way, you can easily correct the disorders like Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder.
- Better Spermatogenesis & Sperm Motility allows the correction of male infertility disorders. You might take these natural plant extracts along with the regular medication for maximum benefits.
- It lowers down the levels of Sperm Antibodies in the females. That way, your body might minimize the counter-action over sperms.
Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Annum)
Here’s a culinary essential that heats both your meals, as well as vital systems. Cayenne pepper is widely used as a spice, imparting flavor to your dishes. When it comes to the medicinal qualities, the herb doesn’t fail at all. Alternative medicine practitioners utilize herbal properties to treat various medical conditions, including infertility.
Being included amongst the aphrodisiacs, this herb boosts sexual desire and might help boost fertility due to low libido. It boosts the metabolism and improves the energy utilization process up to a great extent. All you need to do is fetch the necessary supplements and incorporate the same in your regular diet along with the regular prescription drugs. That way, you can easily fight out the troubles experienced during conceiving.
- Boosts Fertility owing to the potent constituents. The herb contains capsaicin, steroidal saponins, and solasodine that boosts the reproductive processes in no time.
- Improves Blood Circulation to the vital organs of the body. That way, it can significantly alleviate the pain, tension, and functioning of the physiological systems.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
Most of the culinary herbs and spices are of great use in the medical therapeutics as well. Ginger, popularly used in imparting flavor, as well as taste to the dishes, is a potential healing remedy. It boosts fertility and helps in maintaining pregnancy in normal states. That way, early symptoms like nausea, headache, and insomnia reduce up to a great extent.
Researchers suggest that the plant reduces the accumulation of free radicals in the ovaries. Not only does it fight off the infections, but it also maintains proper levels of hormones. Start your mornings with warm ginger tea, loaded with antioxidants and nutritional values. You can also consider the supplements available along with the regular medications for long-term benefits.
- It Helps in the Process of Sperm Production and regulates normal functioning of the same. With proper morphological features, the chances to achieve pregnancy increases significantly.
- It Increases the Hormonal Levels and boosts fertilization. With gradual increments in LH & FSH, you might conceive faster and retain the same.
Infertility and low gonadotropin count is a medical ailment that troubles millions of people worldwide. What’s worse is that inability to conceive might be due to hundreds of reasons. From defective hormonal production to improper menstrual cycles, even a little deviation might result in this condition. To fetch natural treatment, you must find out the potent herbs. Some natural remedies included in the list of fertility boosters are Ginger, Agnus Castus, and Tribulus. Grab some herbal supplements and use the same with the doctor-prescribed medications to improve reproductive dysfunction reliably. Refer to the aesthetic herbs mentioned above for long-term as well as exquisite benefits.