Right now, all the brands, whether bigger or smaller ones are associated with Instagram Stories. They are on-board with the features included and now you will know why people are more and more into this sector. Around half of the businesses are on one platform, which might have created a bare minimum of one Story within the last month. If you ever ask any one of the USA marketers, they have one thing in common now and that is to use Instagram Stories at its full potential.
The Instagram users have already proven their utmost desire to just engage with brands through the idea of disappearing content. Over half a billion people are now using Instagram Stories on a daily basis. Around third of the most viewed IG stories in here are posted by businesses if not more in this regard. There are some basics involved for you to use whenever you are dealing with IG stories right now. There are some tips and tricks involved in this lot as well for you to give a try for now. For some next ideas on https://blastup.com/, make sure to log online and get instant help in here.
Instagram Stories – the perfect stories to use it:
Some people are actually new to this side of Instagram Stories. It will actually explain to you on how you are about to use the IG stories with step by step and easy follow-up instructions. Go through all the options and get immediate help, as and when asked for. Some of the experienced users can skip the art of basic IG stories and can move directly towards tips and tricks. These ways are generally important for them to learn more about right now.
Trying out to make IG stories for the first time:
So, here come the first initial steps for you to follow if you are actually creating an IG Story for the first time in here. There are some simple ways to create an IG Story and you don’t need to be panic-stricken for the same.
- First of all, you have to open the IG app. It is as simple as it can get and any novice with a bit of idea can do so.
- Once done, the time has come to tap the camera icon. This icon is located right at the top-left corner of the screen now.
- Here, you will be asked to click on the white colored circle, which is situated right at bottom of the screen in the center, mostly clicked for taking pictures. You can click it to take pictures or just press and hold white circle for taking one video.
- In case, you are making plans to use one photo or video that you have already taken or recorded, there are separate steps to go with it. First of all, you need to tap on the square gallery icon, which is located right at the bottom left hand side of the screen. You can easily swipe up anywhere right on screen and get help.
Certain tips that you care to know:
Always remember that once you have got some experience with Stories, you can always start experimenting with some of the different formats in here. There are so many options available and you can choose any one that you like. Some of those formats are Live, type, Superzoom, Boomerang, Rewind, Focus and Hands-Free. You can select any one of these options if you like and then click on the white circular button at the end for taking pictures or recording videos. In case, you have taken pictures through your phone’s camera and outside of this app, you might need to shoot the IG Stories vertically to take up as much room as possible of the mobile screen.
Ways to check the views on Instagram Stories:
By following the norms mentioned already, you have posted your very first Instagram Story and you feel so satisfied. Now, the main question is how you will know if people have actually checked out the story you work so hard to make. To know more about the views on IG Stories, there are some simple steps that you care to follow now.
- First of all, you need to tap on Your Story option. This icon is situated at the top left side of the home screen. Tapping on it will bring up the story you have just created.
- Next, just at the bottom left corner of every post in the available Story, you will come across counts of the number of people who might have seen it.
- Swipe up the button and a list will appear right in front of the users, who have viewed your individual post within the Story category.
Here, you will come to learn more about the number of people who might have watched every Story Post for 24 hours. If you ever save the post to Story highlights, you are able to see viewer count for past 23 hours but not quite the names of the viewers.
When someone is actually viewing your stories:
If you ever notice someone who is viewing Stories that you might prefer to hide the content from, then there are some simple steps to get that going as well. You have three dots located at right side of the user’s name and then tap the Hide story from and then the username. It will help you to hide some of the future Stories posts from that said person. But, they are still able to see the profiles and even your regular posts as well.
Learn almost everything possible:
You can always learn everything about the IG Stories with experts by your side. They know what you want and would like to offer you with the best response as and when asked for. Go through the options well and things will gladly turn to work out in your favor as always asked for. The team will help you understand Instagram Stories first before you start using it.